20120312

Silent Movement


I apologize for my disappearance as of late. I have been busy with things I could share here but am not as motivated to do it. I need to... it is a good way for me to keep track of things I have done and what inspires me.
Lately I have been working on some new projects for my Etsy shop. I just finished making some cool new stamps that I will share soon.
I've also been trying to paint some more. Here is one I recently finished of a house in Palm Springs. The colors scanned a bit weird, but overall I'm happy with it. It was a good exercise to bring alive again. It's hard for me to leave things alone when I watercolor. I want to make each area so tight with detail but it's not always necessary so I am trying to discipline myself in leaving things alone. I love that look yet I can't bring myself to do it. I'll keep posting things to see the progress over time and see if I succeed in this.
As well as this work, I've been doing some graphic design work that I will announce when the time comes. Fun stuff!
Anyway, to anyone who may still read here, thanks for sticking around. More to come. :)

No comments: