20091015

Mask-er-raid

Daaah.... too many things going on!
Many of them Halloween related of course. I've been meaning to post these for a while now. Found them at Michaels and thought they were great! I love the larger face mask- I envision simple painting with wide, dark satin ribbon on each side and hanging on a wall or secured on a stick for a masquerade thing, even wearing one when I hand out candy.... even painted black and alone on a mantel... and best of all, CHEAP. So I kind of raided the stock and bought a good amount.
I've finished the Halloween party invites and am now working on macabre banners, costumes and other such frivolity. I'll try to actually complete something soon and post it here. I still have award ribbons to make. I've got to get off this computer!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I have much to do this weekend, too. So fun, though!! I can't wait to see what you end up creating..